The MD FAN Infiltration Cannula (#FAN1) is a precision injection needle featuring a spatulated tip for simultaneous undermining and infusion. It is ideal for delicate facial work. The 3 perforations near the tip allow for precise infusions in concentrated areas.
The FAN is a high quality cannula made in the USA.
MD FAN Infiltration Cannula Features:
- Will provide years of service.
- Shaft is made of stainless steel.
- Luer Lock connection.
- 5 Infiltration Handle options (sold separately):
- Infiltration Handle.
- Infiltration Handle - On/Off Control.
- Infiltration Handle - On/Off Stopcock Control.
- Infiltration Handle with Swivel Luer Lock.
- Luer Lock Adjustable Infiltration Handle.
MD FAN Infiltration Cannula Specifications:
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 21" x 4" x 4".
*If you would like a cannula with a custom length, gauge, and/or bend (if applicable), please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process. Additional cost may be applied. We will contact you before processing a custom order.