The SunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor (#2079072-001-322811) includes:
- (1) Tango M2 NIBP Monitor (RoHS) for Stress Testing (#2079072-020).
- (1) Adult Orbit-K Cuff with Microphone.
- (1) Adult Plus Orbit-K Cuff with Microphone.
- (1) Large Adult Orbit-K Cuff with Microphone.
- (1) Tango Power Cable US/Canada (#2079072-006).
- (2) Wrist Straps.
- (1) Headphones/Ext Cable Set.
- (1) BP Patient Cable.
- (1) ECG Trigger Cable.
- (1) RS-232 Cable.
- (1) Pole Clamp with Screws.
- (1) Quick Start Guide.
- (1) Proper Orbit-K Cuff Placement Poster.
- (1) Product Registration Card.
- (1) Tango M2 Stress BP Operator's Manual - English (#2079072-021).
Warranty: 1 Year.
The SunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor is a reliable, automated blood pressure monitor that provides dual blood pressure measurement modes for cardiac stress and exercise.
The SunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor offers accurate and hands-free monitoring for Cardiac Stress and Exercise Testing. The device stands alone in the marketplace as it's the only device designed specifically as "motion tolerant" and will automatically take a blood pressure reading during stress testing. This allows the health care provider more valuable time to work directly with their patients.
The Tango M2 is designed to work directly with your stress system. When the two devices are properly connected, the stress system will automatically prompt the monitor to take blood pressure readings during the stress test study. Tango M2 will send blood pressure, SpO2 and heart rate measurement data back to the stress system. With the optional Internal ECG, Tango M2 can also be used without being connected to a stress system.
FeaturesSunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor Features
- Seamless integration: automated communication with your stress system reduces the risk of transcription errors.
- Color LCD: improved usability with a new 7" color LCD display.
- Verifies Measurements: see and hear the Korotkoff sounds using the onscreen display and the included headphones.
- Field Upgrades: USB port allows for field upgrades, making sure end-users always have the current software.
- Data retrieval: easier troubleshooting with 300 BP reading history and USB capabilities for measurement retrieval.
SpecificationsSunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor Specifications
- Power Input: 100 - 240 VAC at 1.5, 50 - 60 Hz.
- Power Output: + 9 VDC.
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 6.9" x 4.5" (24.1 cm x 17.5 cm x 11.4 cm).
- Weight: 3.725 lb (1.7 kg).
- ECG Source: Primary – From integrated stress ECG system or other external source. Secondary – internal ECG option using V2, V6, RL.
- Measurement range: (DKA mode) Pressure Systolic: 40 – 270 mmHG, Diastolic: 20 – 160 mmHg (OSC mode) Systolic 40 – 260 mmHg, Diastolic: 20 – 160 mmHG; Heart rate 40 – 200 bpm.
- BP measurements: Auscultatory R-wave gating using K-sound analysis, for all static and active phases of stress testing. Oscillometric using pneumatic pressure for static measurements only.
- Display: 7" color LCD display.
LiteratureSunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor Literature
SunTech Tango M2 Blood Pressure Monitor User Manual
Item Name: Blood Pressure Monitor