The Clinton Lab X Bariatric Padded Blood Drawing Chair (#66000B) is built tough enough to support 700 lb under normal use. Sturdy, steel construction is combined with thick foam padding to provide an extra measure of comfort and security for larger patients.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Important Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Upholstery Color Selector: Complete color selector sheet can be found as the secondary picture. An upholstery color must be selected. Please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Features Clinton Lab X Bariatric Padded Blood Drawing Chair Features
- Padded seat and backrest.
- A full 35" (89 cm) wide seat.
- 1.25" (3.18 cm) square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel frame.
- Neutral gray powder-coated frame.
- Height adjustable armrest.
- Extra steel center support.
- Adjustable height and depth flip arms (optional).
- Flip arms position in place when in use, then flip out of the way for easy exit (optional).
- 8 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge (please select above).
- Comfortable 2" (5 cm) padding throughout.
- Adjustable foot levelers.
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors. Please select color in comments section while completing order.
- Chair-mounted accessories are available for separate purchase.
- 700 lb (317.5 kg) combined load capacity under normal use.
- Made in the USA.
Specifications Clinton Lab X Bariatric Padded Blood Drawing Chair Specifications
- Seat: 35" x 21" (89.0 cm x 53.3 cm).
- Seat Height: 20" (50.8 cm).
- Overall: 46" (Width) x 29" (Depth) (116.8 cm x 73.7 cm).
- Arm Height Range: 27 - 33" (68.6 - 83.8 cm).
- Arm Adjustment: 6" (15.2 cm).
- Weight: 133 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40" (W) x 48" (L) x 39" (H).
Clinton Lab X Bariatric Padded Blood Drawing Chair Literature
Clinton Phlebotomy Equipment Catalog