The Clinton H Series Padded Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair (#6310) has a hydraulic lift right where it is needed. A thick foam padded seat and backrest helps keep the patient comfortable, while the clinician positions the patient by using the chair's large, convenient foot pedal. The chair rotates freely and then can be placed snugly into position when the foot pedal is raised. Pump action on the pedal raises the chair to desired height level.
Warranty: 5 Years Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Important Note: Clinton Blood Drawing Chairs are not engineered to restrain a fainting or falling occupant. The chair's occupant should never be left unattended.
Upholstery Color Selector: Complete color selector sheet can be found in the secondary picture above. An upholstery color must be selected. Please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
Clinton H Series Padded Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair Features:
- Padded seat and backrest.
- 1.25'' (3.18 cm) square, heavy duty, all-welded, tubular steel, neutral gray powder-coated seat frame.
- Polished chrome base with black bumper.
- Large pump-action foot pedal with snug-lock rotation.
- Adjustable height and depth flip arms (optional).
- Armrests position in place when in use, then flip out of the way for easy exit (optional).
- 9 alternate choices of arm styles with no upcharge.
- Easy-clean, durable vinyl in a selection of colors. Please select color in comments section while completing order.
- Chair-mounted accessories are available for separate purchase.
- 300 lbs (136 kg) load capacity under normal use.
- Made in the USA.
Clinton H Series Padded Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair Specifications:
- Seat Dimensions: 21.0'' x 19.5'' (48.3 cm x 51.4 cm).
- Seat Height Range: 20.25 - 27.5'' (51.4 - 69.9 cm).
- Overall Width: 30.75'' (78.1 cm).
- Overall Depth: 30.0'' (76.2 cm).
- Arms Height Range: 7.0'' (17.8 cm).
- Weight: 230 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 40'' (W) x 48'' (L) x 44'' (H).
Clinton H Series Padded Hydraulic Blood Drawing Chair Media & Literature:
Clinton Phlebotomy Equipment Catalog