The two Phototherapy light meters on offer are warrantied to be working on delivery. Calibration will be required as they have not been calibrated since being declared surplus a couple of years ago. These meters can be used with B-22 or F-22 light sensors which are NOT INCLUDED as they did not come to us with this meter purchase.
According to the manufacturer:
* Display : Large clear display. Easy to read under all lighting conditions..
* Action Spectrum : Measures action spectrum of bilirubin, 425-475 nm. The display shows values from 0.0 to 150.0 microWatts/cm�/nm.
-Standard Units : Microwatts per square centimeter per nanometer
* Interchangeable Sensors : Type B-22 : Sensor for measurement with regular phototherapy lights. Type F-22 : Sensor for use with fiberoptic pads only
* Easy to Clean : Can be wiped clean with disinfectants.
* Battery : Long battery life standard 9 volt - automatic shut-off.
* Auto-ranging : Automatically measures irradiance from 0.1 to 150.0
* Memory Features : To read, simply press and hold the memory button while aiming the sensor at light. Irradiance is displayed continuously. When the memory button is released, reading is locked on the display for 30 seconds. No need to memorize the reading before you chart it.
* Digital Readout Unit : 7.25-in. long x 3.4-in. wide x 1.75-in. deep (18.4-cm high x 8.6-cm wide x 4.4-cm deep)
* Type B22 Sensor : 1.5-in. high x 2.5-in. diameter; 46-in. cable (3.8-cm high x 6.4-cm diameter; 116.8-cm cable)
* Type F22 Sensor : 2.3-in. high x 3.2-in. diameter; 47-in. cable (5.8-cm high x 8.1-cm diameter; 119.3-cm cable)
* Weight : Digital Readout Unit : 13 oz (369 g) Type B22 Sensor : 5.25 oz (149 g) Type F22 Sensor : 3.75 oz (106 g)
US buyers will pay only what is stated on checkout. No taxes, brokerage or handling fees will be added to the same or shipping costs. US delivery usually takes about a week from the date of purchase.
Canadian buys are asked to pay in CAD and to add 5% tax (GST) to their purchase total. An invoice in CAD will be sent on request.
Buyers in other locations are asked to request a shipping quote before going ahead with their purchase.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.