Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Autorefractor Keratometer
Model: Speedy K
Warranty: 6 Month
• Automatic printing of both the Keratomerty and Refraction data.
• Simultaneous and automatic wireless transfer to a Remote Vision unit.
• 0.35 second measuring time for each reading, plus you receive the most accurate data without having to press any keys.
• Even when taking a Peripheral Keratometry reading, it completes a set of Refraction, Central
• Keratometry and Peripheral Keratometry readings in only 0.45 seconds per reading.
• Quick Mode, Retro Function and Fixation Intensity Change all ensure accurate readings.
• 100 patient memory.
The Tangential method measures four peripheral points in 25 degree direction
concurrently, dramatically saving time. Refraction, Keratometry Center and Peripheral data
are all taken simultaneously, in a 0.45 second reading.
Measure Refraction and Keratometry data continuously and automatically in an amazing
0.35 seconds per reading.
Wider Reading Range
For Keratometry, Speedy-K boasts a corneal radius curvature range of 5 – 11 mm and a
corneal astigmatism range of up to 12D. For refractions, its spherical range is from -18D to
+23D, while its cylindrical range is up to 12D.
For viewing on a separate monitor, a video jack is also provided.
2.5 mm Pupil Dismeter Plus Light Intensity Control
The minimum pupil diameter is 2.5 mm. Moreover, the light intensity of the fixation
chart can be reduced for patients whose eyes are overly sensitive to light. In addition, the
improved Tree target is easy to see, and is familiar, even for children. The periphery of
the target is slightly blurred so that the patient will focus easily on the center of the
Contact Lens Measurement
Speedy-K also permits measurement of contact lens curvatures by using a dedicated
contact lens holder.