Tuttnauer EZ10 Series Automatic Autoclave Sterilizer
Part Number: EZ10
The 10" Fully Automatic Autoclave from the EZ Series, manufactured by Tuttnauer, will run a full sterilization cycle with the touch of a button. This autoclave has many features making it efficient and convenient. An air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization for fast drying. The closed door drying system ensures sterility and efficient drying of packs and pouches. The door has a double locking feature to prevent it from opening while the chamber is pressurized. The door is designed in a way that ensures steam won't reach the control panel. The drain valve in the front provides easy and quick draining of the water reservoir.
The device has a constant monitoring feature to ensure proper temperature and pressure. If the cycle is interrupted, a visual and audible alert will sound. The unit will automatically shut off when the sterilization and drying cycle ends. A sensor detects when there is an insufficient amount of water in the reservoir or chamber and prevents the sterilization from occurring. There is a power outage recovery system as well. There are pre-loaded cycles for wrapped packs, unwrapped instruments, glassware, and for an additional drying cycle. All program parameters can be customized to the user's preference and stored for later use.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter air filter (replaceable).
- Pre-programmed cycles for: unwrapped instruments; wrapped/packs;glassware and additional drying cycle.
- All program parameters can be customized and stored.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization.
- Power outage recovery system.
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- Optional internal printer documents: date, time, temperature and pressure.
- 510k clearance for dental handpieces.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- International certifications.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19"
- Volume: 23 Liters
- Overall Dimensions (DxWxH): " x 20" x 12.4"
- Standard Cassettes: 3 full / 3 half
- Tray Dimensions (DxWxH): 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- No. of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 mins
- Hot: 11 mins
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Weight: 95 lbs
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.