2540MK Manual Kwiklave
Part Number: 2540MK
The Tuttnauer M Series is also available in a quick cycle model, the Kwiklave (MK). This sterilizer offers all the proven, dependable features of Tuttnauer's manual autoclave, with the added benefit of reducing the total heat up time. This autoclave is the perfect choice for quick instrument turn-around or a high volume office. Speed and reliability are accomplished without sacrificing load size. 1 year parts and labor warranty.
Model 2540MK requires a voltage between 220V and 235V for proper operation. When applicable a buck/boost transformer () may be required.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- A long life electro polished chamber and door.
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certifications.
- 1 Year parts and labor warranty provided by Tuttnauer.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19"
- Volume: 23L
- Overall Dimensions (DxWxH): " x 20" x 14.4"
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions (DxWxH): 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8"
- Number of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time:
- Cold: 21 mins
- Hot: 11 mins
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 2200W
- Current: 10A
- Weight: 85
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
This item has been handled in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Tenemos comunicacin en espaol si necesita ayuda para un mejor servicio
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.