The Stryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot with Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications. Includes two lap belts and one four-point shoulder restraint.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Power-PRO XT is a powered wheeled stretcher intended to support and transport the entire body of a traumatized, ambulatory, or non-ambulatory human patient (includes infants and adults). With an innovative battery-powered hydraulic system that raises and lowers the patient with the touch of a button.
The Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System lifts and lowers the cot into and out of the ambulance, reducing spinal loads and the risk of cumulative trauma injuries. It improves operator and patient safety by supporting the cot throughout the loading and unloading process.
Cot FeaturesStryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Features
- Reducing Spinal Load: The industry-leading Power-PRO XT powered ambulance cot dramatically reduces strenuous lifting and the associated risk of back injury. Medics experience frequent spinal loading due to repetitive motions such as lifting, lowering, carrying, and bending. Use of the Power-PRO XT has proven to reduce spinal loading, resulting in reduced injuries, lost or modified workdays, and workers' compensation costs, and increased recruitment and retention.
- Powered Hydraulics: The innovative battery powered hydraulic system raises and lowers patients with the touch of a button. The Stryker Power-PRO XT sets the standard for superior performance and outstanding ergonomics.
- Power Loss Back-Up: Easy to use manual back-up system provides complete cot operation in the event of power loss.
- Easily Accessible Battery: Foot end mounted battery is accessible and easily changed in any situation.
- Retractable Head Section: Allows cot to be shortened in any height position for maximum versatility.
- High-Speed Retract: Exclusive automatic high speed retract feature reduces load and unload times.
Cot SpecificationsStryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs (318 kg).
- Maximum Unassisted Lift Capacity: 500 lbs (225 kg).
- Backrest Articulation/Shock Position: 0 to 73° / + 15°.
- Overall Length: 81" (206 cm).
- Minimum Length: 63" (160 cm).
- Width: 23" (58 cm).
- Height: Adjustable from 14 to 41.5" (36 to 105 cm).
- Weight: 125 lbs (57 kg).
- Caster Diameter: 6" (15 cm).
- Caster Width: 2" (5 cm).
- Minimum Operators Required for Loading/Unloading:
- Occupied Cot: 2.
- Unoccupied Cot: 1.
- Seven Locking Positions: Between 10 - 52°.
- Surface Area Expansion:
- Locking Angle: 10° Width (Total Surface Area) - 23" (58 cm).
- Locking Angle: 17° Width (Total Surface Area) - 25" (64 cm).
- Locking Angle: 24° Width (Total Surface Area) - 27" (69 cm).
- Locking Angle: 31° Width (Total Surface Area) - 29" (74 cm).
- Locking Angle: 38° Width (Total Surface Area) - 30" (76 cm).
- Locking Angle: 45° Width (Total Surface Area) - 32" (81 cm).
- Locking Angle: 52° Width (Total Surface Area) - 33" (84 cm).
- Recommended Loading Height: Up to 36" (91 cm).
- Recommended Working Height (excluding mattress): 15.75" (40 cm).
Cot Media and LiteratureStryker Power-PRO XT Ambulance Cot Media and Literature
Stryker Power-PRO XT Brochure
Stryker Power-PRO XT 6506 Specs Sheet
Power-LOAD FeaturesStryker Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System Features
- Occupant Safety: Meets dynamic crash test standards for maximized occupant safety. Also minimizes patient drops by supporting the cot until the wheels are on the ground.
- Wireless Communication: The system wirelessly communicates with Power-PRO cots for ease of operation and maximum operator convenience.
- Hydraulic Lift: Ergonomically designed to reduce operator and patient injuries, Power-LOAD hydraulically lifts patients weighing up to 700 lbs with the touch of a button.
Power-LOAD MediaStryker Power-LOAD Cot Fastener System Media