Five Minutes in Healthcare is where I discuss current events with some of the industry's most influential leaders and innovative thinkers.
Today, we pay tribute to a true legend of the medical imaging industry, Jamie Reiss, founder and CEO of Biodex, who passed away from complications of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma on February 13, 2021. Jamie was 74 years old.
Normally my interviews are one-on-one conversations, but today I have the good fortune of being joined by five of Jamie's friends and colleagues to share some heartfelt remembrances of a very special person, and a few laughs too.
With me for this conversation are:
- Bob Ranieri, former Vice President of Sales, Biodex Medical Systems, Inc.
- Chet Mody, Pinestar Technology, Inc.
- Don Bogutski, President and CEO, Diagnostix Plus, Inc.
- Dr. Stanley Goldsmith, MD, Director - Emeritus and Professor of Radiology & Medicine, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- David Band, CEO, Advanced Imaging Systems, Inc.
If you knew Jamie, I hope you will share your memories with us in the comments below. For another tribute to Jamie's legacy, click here