Encrypted cloud transfer and messenger application get2Clouds protects healthcare industry from cyber attack
February 20, 2018
LONDON, February 20, 2018 – FREE cloud security application get2Clouds is an encrypted cloud sync, all-platform messenger, and file transfer bubble that allows healthcare providers to communicate and transfer large files securely without compromising patient data.
Patient confidentiality is a fundamental right recognized by the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, but the digitalization of patient files has led to mass data breaches with the healthcare industry now the most cyber attacked. Last year alone, the NHS in the UK was rocked by a breach of 26 million patient files and in the US 5.6 million patient files were compromised. Hackers steal patients’ personal information and sell the data on the dark web or use it for fraud. On top of that, healthcare professionals commonly use messaging apps that are found not to be secure.
Boasting secure large file transfer, secure cloud sync, the securest E2E encrypted messenger and more, get2Clouds is a free and easy-to-use application that safely sends data where it needs to go. It works with all major cloud providers so users can use their usual cloud. The app encrypts the data with advanced encryption. It is decrypted when the recipient safely receives it—or when they punch in the personalized password. Even if files were to fall into the wrong hands, they could not be read.
The get2Clouds app is the culmination of over 11 years experience in secure download and transfer management from NOS Microsystems—a tiny independent company with very specific expertise. It began providing programs for Windows before migrating to secure and trusted messaging apps for smart phones such as BotherU&Me and LoveNotes, which have over one million downloads.
“I saw the tsunami of cloud computing coming in 1999, and I understood then as I do now that it’s as risky as it is convenient,” commented Oliver Wessling, Director of NOS Microsystems. ”That understanding has informed everything we do at NOS. It’s given us precise knowledge and understanding, and with that we have meticulously designed get2Clouds—the desktop and mobile app that gives users all of the convenience of the cloud, but none of the risks.”
get2Clouds in a nutshell
• Communicate, cloud sync and transfer large files in one encrypted bubble
• Fast, secure file transfers of unlimited size and of all kinds on the go
• Compatible with major cloud providers
• Sync your current cloud to secure get2Clouds
• Transfer either via the integrated encrypted messenger or email
• Set personalized password for highly sensitive files
• Verify contacts’ identity with FaceCheck®
• 555 number for devices with no SIM or to protect anonymity
• Set the time you want your files to be sent (great for time differences)
• Optional self-destructing messages
• Separate corporate and private cloud profiles
• Easy-to-use drag and drop function
• Mobile and desktop application, use across multiple devices
• Small size application so doesn’t hinder device performance
About NOS Microsystems
Founded in 2001, NOS Microsystems Ltd. is a specialist in electronic software distribution. As a market leader in download management technology, large data and cloud transfers and software compression, it services over one billion digital transfers annually for clients. The secure, reliable solutions are customized for each client. NOSApps, is a division of the company where fun, innovative and useful apps for a wide variety of users, without obtrusive ads and using minimal device resources are created.