- Location: VA, USA
- MFG: QUANTA
- Model: Quanta You Laser CO2
- Type: Laser - Co2
- Aiming Beam: 650nm 4mW; class 3R
- Amperage: 30W
- Beam Delivery: 7 mirror articulated arm
- Delivery System : 7-mirror articulated arm
- Dimensions : 580(w)x460(d)x1330(h)mm3,55kg
- Energy/Pulse, Mj : Up to 20ms fractional mode, up to 100 ms surgical mode, CW surgical mode
- Handpieces: 3
- Height: 580 inches
- Laser Class: Class 4
- Laser Operating Mode: 650nm 4mW; class 3R
- Laser Tube : CO2 and gas
- Maximum Output Power: 30w
- Power Of The Aiming Beam: 650nm 4mW; class 3R
- Scanning Mode: Fractional
- Spot Density: 300um(CO2);350um(gas)
- Spot Pattern: Fractional
- Spot Size: 200um, 400um,1000um
- Type : Fractional CO2
- Wavelength, Nm: 10,600
- Year of Manufacture: 2013
2013 Quanta YouLaser CO2 Fractional
New Fractional scanner handpiece. Replaced in October 2016
200, 400, 1000 uM surgical handpieces
Available for sale within the USA only
Made in Italy
The equipment is installed and operational, is in clinical use and is currently covered by an OEM service contract.
The equipment will be available immediately upon receipt of payment in full.
You are free to inspect this equipment but if you want to inspect the equipment please do so before you bid. If you would like to arrange to inspect this equipment click on "Email Seller" above.
The equipment is located in Burke, VA
At the close of the Auction, the Winning Bidder will receive an email introducing the Winning Bidder to the Seller.
The Winning Bidder agrees to make contact with the Seller within one business day of the close of the Auction and to remit payment in full within three business days of the close of the Auction.
If the Winning Bidder fails to make contact with the Seller within one business day or to remit the payment within three business days then the auctioned item may be sold to the next highest bidder and the Winning Bidder may be negatively rated, banned from and Blacklisted on DOTmed and charged a penalty equal to $2000 or the amount of the winning bid whichever is less.
Deinstallation, packing, crating and transportation will be paid by the Winning Bidder.
Title will transfer to the Winning Bidder upon payment in full.
This equipment is offered in accordance with the "Auction Terms" and "Legal Notice" of www.dotmed.com. No warranty is expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All equipment is sold "as is" and "where is".
Questions about this auction
There have been no questions regarding this auction yet. Ask a question