Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

Michael Jason Carroll Medical Equipment Solutions, LLC

(25)
(1)

Jody Marz

Michael Jason Carroll Medical Equipment Solutions, LLC

January 15, 2015 05:10

Jason Carroll was Blacklisted in 2005 and could be back using Dr. Jason Carroll or Dr. Michael Carroll owner of Medical Equipment Solutions,LLC in Smith Station and Phenix City AL.
My company was sent a bill for a surgical light repair that most likely is a mistake by MESLLC...LOL.. They have not answered the phone 800-297-7503 since before Thanksgiving.

to rate and post a comment

(1)

jeff hayes

re: Michael Jason Carroll Medical Equipment Solutions, LLC

February 26, 2015 10:12

We too received multiple invoices for the exact same service. He nor his company has ever been in our building, at least by our request to work on a surgical light. At a minimum this looks questionable.

(1)

Will Markle

re: Michael Jason Carroll Medical Equipment Solutions, LLC

May 05, 2016 11:29

I got scammed as a dealer from this guy for $7000. A couple thousand dollars (attorney) and six months later I was finally repaid before going to a civil court. This guy is bad news. He's quite visible on Facebook. Hey, nice car! Who else did you scam to afford that?

This clown promotes that he has an MBA from the University of Alabama. There is no way he received a degree from Alabama. Even my attorney remarked he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. AVOID!

I've also heard of his fake-billing; you guys should really call your district attorney(s).

(1)

Jim Harris

re: re: Michael Jason Carroll Medical Equipment Solutions, LLC

May 11, 2016 02:56

We have doing business with him for several years and never had any problems. He does have an MBA because I attended with him. I am sorry you guys had trouble with him but, He has always been a great vendor for us.

advertisement