Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

April 02, 2014 05:18

Trying to find out about Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound. I am trying to buy an ultrasound unit with this guy and he seems to be dishonest and misleading. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

to rate and post a comment

martha marshall

re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

April 03, 2014 12:51

If someone "seems to be dishonest and misleading" they usually are. Just my own experience.

(37)
(6)
(25)

John Holberg

April 03, 2014 11:07

Run a search on this forum for his name; you will find additional information.

(34)
(1)
(14)

Gregory B. Holman

April 03, 2014 06:10

Of Diversified, ECT, DECT, Infinite View, Second Source Medical. Check out previous posts on this Forum.

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

April 04, 2014 04:14

Just an update on Mr Lulow and Image 1 Ultrasound out of Ohio. I paid Mr Lulow in full for an ultrasound unit. He said he would have shipping details of said ultrasound unit no later than today, Friday, April 4, 2014. As of this time, Friday, April 4, 2014, 1:40 PM, I have not heard back from Mr. Lulow. I will keep all my DotMed followers informed on how this transaction proceeds. I'm sure Mr. Lulow will do a fine job as his company, Image 1 Ultrasound is listed on DotMed.

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

re: re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

April 05, 2014 09:58

Mr Lulow said he will refund my purchase. I am sending a letter requesting full refund and will keep DotMed followers informed on this.

(1)

(1)

James Biltagi

May 24, 2016 05:57

thank you for the info

(1)

Andrew Byers

April 05, 2014 09:59

I will not do business with Kyle or Image 1 again. I have my units that I purchased. But I was very nervous during the process. Go inspect the company(if it has an office) in Ohio. And you will have your answer.

(1)

Patrick Benefield

April 22, 2014 06:23

I'm a private detective and the answer is yes . please call before you send any money to this guy 818-565-9337

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

May 15, 2014 10:19

It has been 7 weeks since I sent Mr Lulow money for an ultrasound machine he did not have in his possession. He has not refunded my full purchase price and we are filing criminal charges against him. Image 1 Ultrasound is a fraudulent operation at best. Stay away from these dark, evil people.

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

re: re: re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

June 04, 2014 06:39

Mr Lulow still has not refunded my total for an ultrasound machine that was never delivered and I have asked for a full refund. I can only hope that the Lake County prosecutor's office will give this fraud due process. Please do not make the mistake I made and think this guy is honorable. He is anything but honorable and a complete fraud. Steer clear of Image 1 Ultrasound.

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

re: re: re: re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

July 11, 2014 09:13

After repeated requests for a full refund on an ultrasound machine that Mr Lulow and Image 1 Ultrasound never delivered to me, it is time to pursue this guy as a criminal, of which he is, and have him spend time in jail where he belongs. I have an attorney and we are filing criminal charges against him, but numbers speak volumes and other people who have been defrauded by this guy and his so called business, Image 1 Ultrasound, now have a chance to have their complaints heard. If you have been defrauded of your hard earned money by this criminal, please write a description of your dealings and send this information to the Lake County Prosecutor's Office, Charles E. Coulson, P.O. Box 490, Painesville, Ohio 44077. Send also to the F.B.I. office in Cleveland at: F.B.I., 1501 Lakeside Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44114. If we all get together and write law enforcement about this man's total lack of regard for the law, we can finally get him thrown in jail where he belongs. It is time this fraud is put away so he does not harm anyone else. J. Eroche RDMS, RVT

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

re: re: re: re: re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

October 17, 2014 06:38

An update on Mr. Lulow. Mr. Lulow was picked up this past Wednesday by Federal Marshall's. Thanks to everyone who wrote to the authorities about this underhanded crook. Looks like he will finally get what he deserves. When buying used or refurbished equipment, always check the folks out before you buy or even consider doing business with these folks.

(1)

Kim Ahmed

re: re: re: re: re: re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

October 28, 2014 04:21

My company also filed charges against Kyle Lulow I would like to find out where do I verify he's locked up?

(2)

Mark GInkel

November 11, 2014 10:18

Thank god !!!!! he also ripped me off!!, but a much small degree. I hope it gets put away fro a long time

Tony Sinito

May 24, 2016 02:57

Hi, Jim! I hope you're doing well! How's that Voluson doing? We have to catch up sometime. It's been too long.

I came across this link about your former "friend", thought I'd share it with you: http://kool.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/Details/365046

1 person liked this

(2)

Mark GInkel

re: re: re: re: re: Anyone has delt with Kyle Lulow with Image 1 Ultrasound

November 11, 2014 10:19

if I can still help let me know. I also was ripped off by this crook

(50)
(9)
(36)

David Torres

October 21, 2014 06:18

I did business with and it was a very bad experience.
I do not recommend it!

1 person liked this

(11)
(1)

James Eroche

October 22, 2014 05:21

Mr. Torres, if you speak bad about Mr Lulow, you may put him out of business. He does not seem to care about the people he rips off and lies to.

advertisement